commented on 's reply
    Hi Sharon. Glad you made the trip down under

• SharonH
    replied
    Hi Tenchy

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy John
    commented on 's reply
    Use the guidelines you are used to and post in the NSFW channel if you have any doubts about offending anyone.

• tenchy
    commented on 's reply
    Good thanks, hope you are too

• Banjo Ryan
    replied
    Hello tenchy

hope you're well?

Leave a comment:

• tenchy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!

• Rebel06 Paul
    replied
    tenchy ... User Settings ... accounts .... Visible Post Elements

Leave a comment:

• tenchy
    commented on 's reply
    Aha! That isn't there mobile with phone portrait, but is landscape.
    Where did you find the signature, cos I looked all over!

• Rebel06 Paul
    replied
    Try the comment tab Steve

Leave a comment:

• tenchy
    replied
    @rwbel might be lol.

I don't seem to be able to reply to replies on here. Where you have post 6.1 etc, I only have like or 3 dots and from there report. No reply I can see?

Leave a comment:

• Rebel06 Paul
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpy John View Post
    tenchy your avatar would make the perfect photo for our name the song title competition, hint, hint. It is buried in the Competitions channel, I may have to give it a higher profile so that it attracts more viewers. I'm sure that you know the song I'm referring to
    Is it by (initials) SW by any chance

Leave a comment:

• tenchy
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpy John View Post
    tenchy your avatar would make the perfect photo for our name the song title competition, hint, hint. It is buried in the Competitions channel, I may have to give it a higher profile so that it attracts more viewers. I'm sure that you know the song I'm referring to
    I'll take a look

Ref rules, the site is still working at the moment,so should be able to extract them as a start point.

You partially answered my question with the addition of no nudity in your text. That'll make it trickier lol. I'd deffo go for a guidelines sticky in that section.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy John
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy John
    commented on 's reply
    Go for it mate, pretty much post as you would have previously. It's too late now for me to have a look at the rules on the Photography Forum.org, would you mind sending them to me in a PM (if you still have them) and I will follow up. You have probably noticed that we have Glamour (no nudity) NSFW which really does not have a definition. Looks like I need to extract the digit and do something about it.

• tenchy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ozzie_Traveller View Post
    G'day mate ...... and 'yes' --you're the one in the middle

Phil
    Sure am!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X