Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arty dandelion

My 366 for today plus a sunday challenge of Dreaming.

Used a present in LR, plus in PSE9 texture, overlay of some seeds .. etc. Might see if I can do something else with it.

15 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr
    Anna
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
    My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Here's another version I just did .. same dandelion, different textures .. thnx those at Deviantart as mentioned on my flickr.

dandelion arto copy by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr
    Anna
    My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Hi Anna....these are both very nice but I would say the first image best expresses "dreaming"
      just because it isa bit softer. well done
      cheers
      tim
      flickr

on the web, www.timmography.com

Comment

I really like the first one, the softness really suits the subject.
        Tania

Comment

Odd one out as per usual...............my fave's the second one. NFI how the clock fits in but I like it!
          Andrew

(Grumpy old fart with some Nikon stuff)
          www.aslanimages.com.au https://www.facebook.com/AslanImagesPhotography

Comment

Beautiful Anna - nicely done. #1 for me
            Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aslan View Post
              Odd one out as per usual...............my fave's the second one. NFI how the clock fits in but I like it!
              The second one I did when I was still in the creative mode and nothing to do with dreaming but somehow I thought the clock'suited.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
              Anna

Comment

I like both of them Anna and great work !!!!!
                Probably your top one for the 'dreaming" as it is soft and muted but for me the font doesn't jel, maybe a 'fatter' one and opaqued a bit and in the darker colour, not the white, picky aren't I - just thoughts.
                Your second one is gorgeous, I love the arrangement of the darker features, the butterfly and clock, this one is really 'arty', well done you, (and I still have never gotten one of those in proper focus so look at you, well done again.)
                Jenne

My Gallery
                My Flickr Gallery

Comment

both get a trick from me; very will thought out instead of just snapping a photo.

Comment

this is great I love the clock background wonderful work
                    All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

Comment

Love number one, but would've liked no. 2 if I hadn't seen no1! Love the texture overlay! Coincidentally I'm working on a dandelion image as well but don't like it as much as yours!
                      Life is short, smile while you still have teeth .....
                      Art-ography

Comment

Originally posted by twistednoodle View Post
                        Love number one, but would've liked no. 2 if I hadn't seen no1! Love the texture overlay! Coincidentally I'm working on a dandelion image as well but don't like it as much as yours!
                        Thnx. Dandelions are so easy to work with.

Where do you get your textures from. I have downloaded some from deviantart and did so months ago when i haad my laptop and i reckon I got a vrius from one of them as it's the only place i had d/l from. Recently d/l stuff from DA and same thing is happening. Had to reboot my pc a few times as nothing would open. Would work ok after reboot then would stop working so have to reboot again.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
                        Anna

Comment

Ohhh Anna, that's a shame getting a virus from Deviant Art, so far (knock on wood) I have never caught one from there and I have downloaded quite often from there, there are plenty of tutorials telling how to make your own, maybe that would be safer. I use Microsoft Security Essentials as my virus protection and it is excellent for a freebie and anything sus I delete straight away.
                          Jenne

My Gallery
                          My Flickr Gallery

Comment

Thnx Jenne, we have both Microsoft Sec Ess and Trend Micro. It just seems wierd that it was doing the same thing as last time .. unless it's something that's come via Outlook .. I don't know ..

Haven't had any probs today but then I've not been at the pc much for it to play up. ie .. haven't needed to close and reopen a browser .. which is when things seem to go buggery.
                            Anna

Comment

Working...
                            X