Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/B&W

This was a mask that looked more interesting than the picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1607_4734.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	554.3 KB
ID:	473692
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

LM does produce some amazing looks all on there own. Now add a gradient MAP layer under it using some fire colours.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• HansE
      HansE commented
      Editing a comment
      On the list

That is an amazing effect Hans, it looks like a cross between a charcoal sketch and an infra red photo. Would you mind posting the unedited mage.
    My Gear

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      AND ... how you did it?

Here you are John
    I was going to work a bit on this but got distracted. It was the Silver Birch trees that got my attention. They looked lovely in that light. On a Russian summer evening.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1607_4734p.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	160.9 KB
ID:	473707
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

• HansE
      HansE commented
      Editing a comment
      I thinks it was dark3. As for bodies the more you see how how governments operate the more you come aware of the different diet of bull**** people are fed. That's why they never run short of patriots and volunteers on either side! By those in power for those in power.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Russia, China and North Korea are in a 3-way tie for making anti-government lobbyists "take a very long vacation". I have first hand info on a Chinese man who was made to disappear a few years ago. Just not right.

• HansE
      HansE commented
      Editing a comment
      Allways easier to get the wrong doings of the other side. Surprised Julian Asange has survived this far. Not that they would gain anything by killing him. Just don't say anything bad about those in charge. Nothing unusual there.
Working...
X