Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three different treatments

Here are 3 different treatments of the same image.

#1 Basic corrections using ACR to warm up the image.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Shelly Beach 1.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	380.2 KB
ID:	487207

#2 The above image post processed using the Colorize filter in Photoshop's Neural Filters.

Name:	Shelly Beach 3.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	389.7 KB
ID:	487208

#3 A black & White edit of image #1 using NIK Silver Efex - Fine Art (high key, framed).

Name:	Shelly Beach 2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	358.2 KB
ID:	487209

All comments welcome.

My Gear

Beautiful image John. I like all versions, but I think my preference is for #1, but I find it difficult to choose between it and #3. The B&W tonality is great.

What was the image like with conversion done with default Adobe Colour and Daylight colour temp?
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by wigz View Post
      Beautiful image John. I like all versions, but I think my preference is for #1, but I find it difficult to choose between it and #3. The B&W tonality is great.

What was the image like with conversion done with default Adobe Colour and Daylight colour temp?
      SOOC

Name:	Shelly Beach SOOC.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	458.8 KB
ID:	487212
      My Gear

Comment

• wigz
        wigz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks For that John.

I like the 6x4 ratio, for me it gives more scale, but I know the panorama version will appeal to most. You're becoming the Photoshop Master lately and showing some real class with your editing. They all look great and it just shows how much of a different look and feel can be achieved using filters. Nice work, keep playing. Your next move will probably be HERE.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Grumpy John
        Grumpy John commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the kind words Isac, I have started shooting wider than I need to give me more scope with composition in editing. I will check out the link, thanks for posting.
    Working...
    X