Click image for larger version

Name:	027A9167-Corella.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	500763
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Nice detailed shot of the corella and very clever edit. Just need to add a bit of motion blur

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate, Go for it if you want. The shot was 1/2500th second with the sole purpose of eliminating motion blur AND very difficult to introduce motion blur in a clear blue sky. Maybe by adding various elements in the background?

• AlfandBen
      AlfandBen commented
      Editing a comment
      Way beyond my pay grade

Excellent shot of the Corella and skilled photoshop work as usual, although it spoils a good bird photo for me. It is more interesting than a power-line.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

It was just for fun Alan. I've got ample images of the corellas.I could have just as easily put it on a tree branch for more authenticity
      Click image for larger version

Name:	027A9167-Corella-2.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	291.4 KB
ID:	500851
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

good job on the photoshop work on this. a good shot of the corella. I aint arty so would prefer natural perches also
        Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for that Stephen. They do make a great subject with their antics. I don't see them very often but on this day they had a huge meeting on the power lines near my home and they put on quite a show - it was great to see and they were really noisy, which I didn't mind a bit.

Ah Isac !!

Your skills and expertise with editing are coming to the fore again ... another 12/10 edit shown above
        Q- have you considered putting it all together into Adult Ed units for your local community college and increasing your salary at the same time?

Phil

Comment

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the kind endorsement Phil. Since retiring, I and doing what I do, I don't have much spare time to teach. I used to teach computing (Windows PC) to many people on a one-to-one basis and it all got too hard to manage. I would love to teach Photoshop but the Youtube gurus have got that nailed now and there's not much you can't do in that forum. I started in 1992 with Photoshop and had to learn the hard way, which seem to take forever. With every thing I've learned (and still learning), it would take ages to explain my techniques to someone else. I do a lot of Photoshop help on line through Reddit which is great. Also I'm a muso and that takes up a lot of my time. I play in my own band and also with many other musicians at the Shadows Rock N Roll music club. I'm the admin there and right now excited to be organising Hank Marvin (from The Shadows) to play at our Gala coming up in July. Our club raises funds for Telethon. Again, thanks Phil.
      Working...
      X