"I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Lovely light and detail Isac
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Alan. I hear them quite often but getting to see them to photograph is a different story when they're hiding in the jungle of gum trees.

Sorry but I am going to be blunt and say that the is noise in these shots I picked it up looking at the eyes.
    I have no idea how to fix it as I am not very technical in this and I will stay away from it.
    But with that said I love kookaburra's that are my number one bird of all birds.
    I am luck to be in an area where they can be seen quite regular though I have not seen one for a while.
    So I do miss getting shots of them but as long as I can se them then I am okay. Thanks for posting.

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Blunt is good Ralph no need to be sorry. There is a lot of noise as the ISO was1600. I decided to leave it - too much muckin' about to get rid of it. These small images don't show it as much as the larger images. Just for you I might have a crack at reducing it.

G'day Fellas ....... as a bloke who grew up with film grain a-l-w-a-y-s being present in every image, I ain't ever bothered by a bit of noise !
    However the images are fine to my eyes - so Isac, be happy

Phil

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Phil. I must admit, it's a bit obvious in these ones, but thanks for the comment and I am always happy.

I had to have a go at reducing the noise, just for Ralph.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0175-Kookaburra-2.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	338.4 KB
ID:	487577
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      No need to buy anything Ralph. It comes with the free version of the NIK Collection suit. The NOISE REDUCTION filter is called Dfine-2.
      Plenty of Youtube tutorials on how to use it.
      I have it on my website if you can't find it. Download here: https://www.isacimages.com/Photoshop...op-Extras.html
      Just unzip and run the "nikcollection-full-1.2.11.exe" file and it will install the plugins to Photoshop, which you see under FILTERS on the top menu.

• Ralph
      Ralph commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for that I will give it a go.
      A side note I am now getting email notifications. So you have fixed that part and very well done.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome Ralph - any time.
Working...
X