No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Wetland Birds

These are shot that I taken just over the road so this gives me a little advantage as they are far closer to me than most others.
    The Grebe's are a favourite and when I go over there I just can't not take their photo.
    All birds in this lot are common here and are there close enough to all year.

1 Dusky Moorhen
    Click image for larger version

Name:	After Back Button 25-06-2022 (26) - Copy.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	462.2 KB
ID:	488322
    2 Australasian Grebe

Name:	After Back Button 25-06-2022 (103) - Copy.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	402.5 KB
ID:	488323
    3 Another Grebe

Name:	After Back Button 25-06-2022 (330) - Copy.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	386.3 KB
ID:	488324
    4 Yet another in another area

Name:	After Back Button 25-06-2022 (378) - Copy.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	387.8 KB
ID:	488325
    5 Reed Warbler

Name:	After Back Button 25-06-2022 (602) - Copy.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	363.5 KB
ID:	488326
    6 Another Warbler well the same one but in a different position

Name:	After Back Button 25-06-2022 (612) - Copy.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	388.8 KB
ID:	488327
    7 Eurasian Coot

Name:	After Back Button 25-06-2022 (1097) - Copy.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	488328

Ah Ralph .... I am envious !!
    Having such a beaut wetlands so close to home =plus= so many choices of subject

Actually #3 appeals to me very strongly ... well done
    Phil

Comment

• Ralph
      Ralph commented
      Editing a comment
      Yer Phil it really is good to have these just across the road from home. And I have got a couple of harder to get ducks in the waters there as well.
      But there are the main stayers. And I like your choice in what you like the best as well. So thank you kindly.

Lovely images Ralph. Very sharp with good detail. It's good to be near the wetlands, with such a great variety of birds.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Ralph
      Ralph commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate to say this but I will. Sometimes I get a little bored with what is over there. And I know this is greed and I shouldn't feel this way as others don't have anything like this near them. But I do visit at least once a week and I can't go there without the camera. So as much as I can get bored with what is there I can't go over there and not take a shot.

You are very lucky having these just over the road Ralph. A good collection, but I know what you mean with being bored seeing the same species all the time. I agree that the grebes are hard to resist, particularly in still water where they usually show a nice reflection.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• Ralph
      Ralph commented
      Editing a comment
      Yer it is good having it just over there. And the Grebe's are always a welcome one to see. Every now and then we get a new bird over there and this is why you just have to take your camera as the day you don't something will be there and you will miss it. The best time over there is when the Dusky's and Eurasian's have little ones, you just have to watch the Swamphens turn to killers but it is nature. Though when it is always the same time after time, is when you wonder just why did you come over.
Working...
X