All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds of the Philippines

Scale-feathered Malkoha (Phaenicophaeus cumingi) by Paolo Dolina, on Flickr

Spectacular bird well shot considering what looks like a somewhat challenging environment with the surrounding leaves and bright patches of background.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

looks like you got some nice birds your way.nice shot of an interesting bird. shame about the bright bits in the background
      Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Palawan flowerpecker (Prionochilus plateni) by Paolo Dolina, on Flickr

Thank you Alan and Stephen

Comment

Lovely shots!

Comment

Purple Swamphen (Porphyrio porphyrio pulverulentis) by Paolo Dolina, on Flickr

Thanks Taboo!

Comment

Immature Asian Glossy Starling (Aplonis panayensis) by Paolo Dolina, on Flickr

Thank you

Brian

Comment

Ashy-Fronted Bulbul (Pycnonotus cinereifrons) by Paolo Dolina, on Flickr

Comment

Beautiful shots.
                  Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

All lovely shots dolina. It would be best to start a new thread rather than keep adding to the same thread OR post numbered images together in the one thread.
                    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
                    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Excellent shot dolina, Not going to try to pick a favourite they are all good.

Comment

Thank you Isac. Is there a server hardware/software reason for the request?

Thank you Alf

Philippine Serpent-Eagle Spilornis holospilus Endemic by Paolo Dolina, on Flickr

Comment

• Isac
                          Isac commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes dolina. It's so we can keep threads in order and named in relation to its content. It makes it easier for members to visit threads that interest them and not having top scroll pages for content. For example: if you have some eagle shots, start a new thread named "Eagles in flight". Just place your eagle shots in that one thread, making it easier to search and keeping that thread solely for eagles. I hope this helps.

• wigz
                          wigz commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Also it’s easy to miss new images added to an existing post. I usually notice new posts but would probably assume I had seen the images added to an existing post.

• Isac
                          Isac commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well put Alan - thanks.
                      Working...
                      X