No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Northern Cardinal

Didn't seem too concerned with my presence.
    613A4315_1_1 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr
    Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Well captured David. Colours of the bird look good too. Did you consider a clean up of the messy branches?
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

nice image. I 2nd ISACs comments re distractions
      Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

I like the image. I agree with Stephen and Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
          Well captured David. Colours of the bird look good too. Did you consider a clean up of the messy branches?
          Originally posted by avkomp View Post
          nice image. I 2nd ISACs comments re distractions
          Originally posted by dolina View Post
          I like the image. I agree with Stephen and Greg
          I attempted a clean up of the branches but couldn't get it to look right. I did however, tighten the crop to remove the grasses from the right hand side of the image and made a few more adjustments.

613A4315_1_1 1 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr
          Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

Something like this? Cleaned up branches, curves adjustment with luminosity mask on the darks and a crop.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	52363071592_fdf75974dd_b_GB.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	313.5 KB
ID:	491632
            I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
            "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Isac
              Isac commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks David. I was 50/50 on that branch and decided to remove it because it looked as though it was coming from the birds back, but I know exactly what you mean. Easy to pop back in, I used masks in Photoshop. Is CO better than PS? it looks more expensive for subscription software.

• David_MC
              David_MC commented
              Editing a comment
              I buy the perpetual license for Capture One. It does everything that I used Lightroom for and most of what I used Photoshop for. I find the performance a little better than with LR and I like Capture One's sharpening and noise reduction tools a bit better.

• Isac
              Isac commented
              Editing a comment
              We are all different I guess and use whatever we need to get the job done. I'm sure you're very happy with CO so that's great. I never use Lightroom so most of my work is done with PS. I'm used to it now and can do most things pretty quickly. I do a lot of posters, ads and flyers too, and I love the power and flexibility that PS has for creating brilliant text effects for that type of design. I've been using PS since 1992 so I can't see me changing any time soon. I designed the promotional posters (super large) for a very popular UK artist named Simon Goodall, who performs Cliff Richard concerts so that was a "feather in my cap" moment. I do black and white colourisations as well which PS is brilliant for.
              All to see on my website: www.isacimages.com
          Working...
          X