All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philippine Trogon (Harpactes ardens)

Philippine Trogon (Harpactes ardens) by Paolo Dolina, on Flickr

This verified Facebook page with more than 4.7 million followers has been using my work without permission for nearly 9 years. It was credited to someone else in spite of my watermark.

Special looking bird. If you post anything online it is always there for anyone who wants to grab it - unfortunately, that's the way of the world. My attitude in posting my images is "here it is, do with it what you will". If someone wants to use any of my images, I feel honoured
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

nice capture of the bird. good and sharp etc, sadly overpowered by the background. needs that cloning or something and you got something good there.
      Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Thank you

Greg
        Stephen

Success! Facebook has removed the stolen work from that Facebook page. Now onto other Facebook pages that use my work for their "fund raising" and "awareness" without compensating photogs properly!

Comment

• HansE
          HansE commented
          Editing a comment
          Good to have a win. How did you find them? I have had moments where I was convinced that my image had been claimed by another person.

• dolina
          dolina commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Hans,

When I was prepping to share that image onto ausph I did a Google Photo search for the name of the bird. My photo showed up on other sites.

I googled how to report IP theft to Facebook and was pointed to a specific link for it. Turn around time was less than 1 week?

At the time that bird was photographed there was about 1 dozen photogs in the Philippines with the gear to record it that well.

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          Good that you got it sorted.

Beautiful bird and nice shot.
        Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

Working...
        X