No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The coffee shop has just opened for the day

G'day all

and the first customer has parked their chariot and gone inside to partake of the aroma as their drink is being prepared

exif- Panny FZ-2500; 1/400s x F4,2; ISO-125 lens at 4x zoom / 115mm FFequiv

As always, feedback welcome
    Phil

Lovely light Phil, and interesting buildings, but the brightness of the front of the awning tends to overpower the rest of the image.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• Ozzie_Traveller
      Ozzie_Traveller commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed re- the over-bright shop facade ... but I liked its dramatic "in-yer-face-mate" appearance, so left it there
      Phil

I will agree with the sunlight being very strong in this, but one thing I know is I am not a coffee conasir or how ever it is spelt.
    I just can't drink that stuff in any form and stick to Nestle 43 or what ever it is as it is all I can take.
    But still My wife would love to go to this shop so I will keep it a secret . Well done.

Comment

I like the image Phil. I can see your reasoning with the bright facade. Where is this place?
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Ozzie_Traveller
        Ozzie_Traveller commented
        Editing a comment
        Kimba on the Eyre Peninsula
        Phil

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Phil, beautiful part of the country, especially at that time of day!

Originally posted by Isac View Post
      I like the image Phil. I can see your reasoning with the bright facade. Where is this place?
      Agree. To me the image is all about the morning sun reflecting on the facade. To try to dull it down or bring up the shadows would imo ruin the basis for the image.

Comment

Working...
      X