Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last balloon flight

As the title suggests probably the last balloon flight we are likely to see this year with the shortening of the days. It's sort of transport I guess.

Click image for larger version

Name:	balloon-2-1020.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	250.0 KB
ID:	492032

G'day Kelvin

I'm a tad confused by the image and your explanatory text re "transportation" .... are the balloon people transporting virgins as shown on the balloon??
    Seriously tho- a beaut image, I like the colour as shown in the balloon as shown against the grey skies

Phil

Comment

That balloon is in the right channel A&B as we don't have a channel for ballons
      That balloon really pops on that grey sky. Lovely photo.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Beautiful light on the balloon contrasting with the delicate colours in the clouds. Nicely framed as well.
        Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie_Traveller View Post
          G'day Kelvin

I'm a tad confused by the image and your explanatory text re "transportation" .... are the balloon people transporting virgins as shown on the balloon??
          Seriously tho- a beaut image, I like the colour as shown in the balloon as shown against the grey skies
          Phil
          Originally posted by Isac View Post
          That balloon is in the right channel A&B as we don't have a channel for ballons
          That balloon really pops on that grey sky. Lovely photo.
          Originally posted by wigz View Post
          Beautiful light on the balloon contrasting with the delicate colours in the clouds. Nicely framed as well.
          Thanks guys.
          It was another rush job. I had gone to check the mares and it was rising so ran in and grabbed the camera. No time to change the lens as it was going up so quickly, Not enough of the trees to call it a landscape and it was definitely carrying people so transport it was. I would have liked to catch it with the burner lit but it would have been just balloon and sky and with this old kit lens the flame wouldn't have been very visible anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X