Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Son's Latest Acquisition

This Viper is a sweet ride. Unfortunately it is only 1:24 scale.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_8033 EgoLR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	180.0 KB ID:	494269
    Last edited by Paul Mitchell; 31-10-2022, 01:02 PM.

Looks good Paul. Well done.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

You did well Paul. Is it easy for you to remove the glare on the windscreen? Not a big deal, but would improve it a tad IMHO. Great looking car with good detail.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Isac that image of the Viper is made up of about 4 different images of different shutter speeds and different lighting. Its simply a flashlight for lighting. But I held it differently for each shot. The reason for the different shots was the trouble that windshield was giving me. As it is now, you can actually see through the windshield for the most part. There is some glare on the driver side but I think it looks good and gives some surface to the clear glass. I spent lots of time in Photoshop trying to make that car look clean. I didnt realize it was as dusty as it ended up looking. Have to make a note and stick it on every car I have to wipe it clean before shooting.

Comment

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          You've done well Paul. The lighting works well. I thought the "dusty" look was part of the overall effect
      Working...
      X