No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Invasion !

G'day all

Coming through a gap in the fence, these geranium flowers now offer colour to the otherwise monochromatic fence palings

exif- Panny FZ-2500; 1/200s x F4,3; ISO-125; lens at 8x zoom / 200mm FFequiv

As always, feedback welcome
    Phil

Excellent use of spot contrasting colour, light and shadow. Very artistic and well done. The angle of the light really brings out the texture. Reminds me of those photos desaturated except for one feature, but this is much better.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

I like this one heaps Phil. Textures a brilliantly enhanced by the light angle. Well spotted. Although the image is great, I think the "Selective Colour" that Alan mentioned would be worth a go. I had a play and just left the colours of the plant and flower it looks cool !
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

good work spotting and executing this image. most of us would walk right past it.
        well done
        Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

G'day fellas

avkomp - Stephen ... lots of the time I did just walk past it and "took it in without seeing it" if you follow my meaning
          wigz ... Alan - yes, once I realised how striking it was - red against blue-grey - I tried it several times with differing shadows, and ended up liking this best
          and
          Isac - yes I could maybe play with it, but as you know, I am a s-o-o-c fella more than a PS manipulator fella

Phil

Comment

Working...
          X