Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post One (1) photo of your home town / city

As we seem to have people from all over the world (including Australia ) now posting on this site, could we get an idea of what your home towns / cities look like by posting one (1) representative photograph?

I'll start, even though I live in Brisbane........

Brisbane CBD from the Goodwill Bridge by Laurence Griffiths, on Flickr

Downtown Sassafras full of tourists on a Sunday. The closest town to where I live.

Comment

• griffljg
      griffljg commented
      Editing a comment
      That's lovely. I used to live in Berwick and used to go up there regularly. It's just such a pretty spot.

Great subject for a thread griffljg, I hope that all our members will contribute to it.
    As for me I am in the last days of packing up to make the move to a lifestyle village. Moving in next Monday (28th) so I will post some images next week. As for my current address, it is not all that pretty (one of the reasons for moving).
    My Gear

Comment

Ok My village 8km away. Mudgee and its that good it put it in twice- fixed

Click image for larger version

Name:	1708_mud_HDR2ms-.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	495367
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

• HansE
        HansE commented
        Editing a comment
        It has changed proportion Gone up in height.

• griffljg
        griffljg commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely photo. Mudgee is still on my bucket list. - I have some vineyards I want to visit.

• HansE
        HansE commented
        Editing a comment
        Put Bunnamagoo on your list. Let me know when you are this way I could be home. I am sometimes
    Working...
    X