• Morning has Broken

This morning with the phone

Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Noice
    Cheers, Brad.

Comment

That is really gorgeous. I'm afraid that's about all the CC you'll get from me.

You and your bloody iPhone. I don't know why I bother with my fancy gear, not that I use it much of late.
      Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

Charles stole the first word that came into my head ..... GORGEOUS ...... stunning capture Alan
        Barb
        "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

The clouds are amazing and such a lovely pristine clean beach. !
          Lovely photo
          Jenne

My Gallery
          My Flickr Gallery

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Had I known what the clouds and sun were going to do, I probably could have achieved a higher quality image if I'd taken the DSLR and a tripod. But with three ratbag poodles as well, it's just too hard to take all that stuff every morning (yes, I'm getting slack)

Obviously, there is some PP involved for effect, (though I hope it's not too obvious), and the horizon needs a bit of work, but I think I would have had to do as much PP with the DSLR image as I did in this one. And I doubt the waves would have matched up.

The phone does an amazing job on panos - even shooting into the sun.

It's a big file,152M, so it would print ok at larger sizes I think - if I had a spare wall.

Yes Jenne , Winter is a wonderful time for beach walks - hardly anyone messing up the sand at this end of the beach during the week. (except the damn poodles)

Cheers
            Last edited by Alan; 27-06-2016, 08:07 PM.
            Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Working...
            X