Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kodak Ektar 100 anybody?

Another sooc jpeg sim

Beautiful delicate colours in both of these., but Ektar is usually more saturated.

I'll bite again. Here are a couple of real Ektar shots. Both from 120 negatives.

When using a camera to digitise colour negatives, getting correct colour is difficult as you have to remove the orange mask.

What's next. I have FP4+, TMax, Velvia, Provia, Portra

1. Cedar Creek, Tamborine Mountain
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20160806_ColourNeg_4001_4006_cp_sml.jpg Views:	0 Size:	117.2 KB ID:	479187

2. Early morning, Fingal Head, NSW
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20180627_Ektar_120_0017_0018_sml.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.9 KB ID:	479188
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

G'day K1W1

I do like your images - whatever emulsion you select! - and they remind me of times and places that I have enjoyed in the past and would like to revsit sometime soon

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by wigz View Post

What's next. I have FP4+, TMax, Velvia, Provia, Portra
        Velvia and Provia are standard sims on Fuji cameras and have been on every camera since 2011. In fact Provia is the default sim for Fuji jpegs.
        There are probably well over 50 sims available for Fuji, essentially any film major stock you can think of probably and even slide stock sims. Most Fuji cameras these days have around 10 sims as standard all Fuji stock, Acros, Eterna, Astia, etc but also things like Classic Chrome.

Comment

• wigz
          wigz commented
          Editing a comment
          I knew that Fuji had a number of simulations on their cameras, and that they worked very well, but not that there were that many available.

I have used some software that had film simulations but the results were poor compared to your Fuji examples.
      Working...
      X