G'day mate

As a pano lover - it's great mate !
    cc if I may ... the WB looks a tad blueish

Phil

Comment

• K1W1
      K1W1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Yes I am getting that a bit from this camera. I have checked the setting and they all look okay. I did have a polariser on the lens but I have also had a bit towards blue without that. I might wander back and try the same shot with a different camera/lens combo and no polariser.

• K1W1
      K1W1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just had a second thought. I'm getting touch of blue on hot humid days in the forest - the forest in the "Blue Dandenongs"!
      In certain weather conditions the Dandenong Ranges and other areas with Mountain Ash do have a blue appearance from a distance, it's something to do with the eucalyptus oil evaporating into the atmosphere from the tree leaves. I'm sticking with the "this is the camera capturing the natural phenomenon" argument. :-)

• Ozzie_Traveller
      Ozzie_Traveller commented
      Editing a comment
      G'day mate

When I am out in locations like this, I flick WB from 'cloudy' to 'shady' to see colour differences (coz I'm shooting in JPG mode too), but on rare occasions I press the WB adjust button and move the pointer left or right / blue or red / as needed
      Phil

Today is a little overcast and foggy so I added some. Saves going out and getting wet!

Comment

Beautiful soft light. Very nice indeed and I think the colour is OK.
      Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
      X