Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool UK, as seen from New Brighton

Hi all,

I've already introduced my self, but thought I would post a photo too.

This is taken on an evening walk about a month ago from New Brighton. There had been some heavy rain and the evening light was lovely. I didn't have my SLR with me so I took this on my phone (Samsung Note10 Lite).

Definitely a location to revisit.

That's a great view Ryan ..... Across the Mersey.
    www.flickr.com/photos/rebel06
    www.paullewisphotography.weebly.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel06 Paul View Post
      That's a great view Ryan ..... Across the Mersey.
      Cheers Paul. I got pretty much to the ferry crossing on that walk. The views are really quite dramatic.

Comment

G'day mate

Another Welcome Aboard to the Downunder Photo Mob

That river / estuary / looks pretty wide (or is it seemingly that way via the lens in use)? and the buildings far away are just large enough to become of interest too
        The image as is would make a beaut pano if the mood takes you down that path

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Banjo Ryan View Post
          Hi all,

I've already introduced my self, but thought I would post a photo too.

This is taken on an evening walk about a month ago from New Brighton. There had been some heavy rain and the evening light was lovely. I didn't have my SLR with me so I took this on my phone (Samsung Note10 Lite).

Definitely a location to revisit.
          Lovely place! As a family of Beatles fan and sib who is a Liverpool F.C. it was a treat to visit the city of Liverpool.

Sadly we were a few months early for the Jolibee opening. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie_Traveller View Post
            G'day mate

Another Welcome Aboard to the Downunder Photo Mob

That river / estuary / looks pretty wide (or is it seemingly that way via the lens in use)? and the buildings far away are just large enough to become of interest too
            The image as is would make a beaut pano if the mood takes you down that path

Phil
            Cheers Phil, and thank you for the welcome!

It's probably around a mile wide at the point I took the photo. Where the Mersey ferry crossing is further up, it's probably around half a mile at its most narrow point. Or down under I guess you'd say between 0.8km and 1.6km :-)

Comment

Working...
            X