Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N,I, Sunrises ... how the morning light can change

G'day all

A Norfolk Island sunrise with a bit of colour in the clouds (and shadows lifted for Isac and 'yes' it has made it quite pleasant to view)

1)-

exif- Panny FZ-2500; 40 sec x F9,0; ISO-125; lens at 2x zoom / 40mm FFequiv

2)- luckily this morning to have a bright splash of colour in the clouds -- lasting for all of 2 minutes then it was gone. Getting up at 4am to be on-site for the pre-dawn sun and colours makes for a l-o-n-g- day.

exif- Panny FZ-2500; 1 sec x F10,0; EV+/- @ -1,0; ISO-125; lens at 4x zoom / 95mm FFequiv

3)-

exif- Panny FZ-2500; 1/5s x F11; EV+/- @ -1,0; ISO-80; lens at 6x zoom / 125mm FFequiv

As always, feedback welcome
    Phil

Wow, colourful or what...:-)

Comment

Beautiful light on the land in #1 Phil, and amazing colour in #2. #3 is fine but doesn’t appeal as much as the others.
      Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

All worlds apart as you say Phil. I love the colours in #1. Lovely time of day. I have no memory of seeing a clock with those numbers on it on any morning
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Beautiful shots Phil. Really liking that first one since you got some nice light on the land, some nice colors in the sky, and some nice motion in those clouds.
          Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

Yep this get a WOW from me to and the change is so different in each one.
            This is a great series of shots and to remember to go back to the same spot and and at different times shows this was no fluke.
            Making these even better.

Comment

#1 really stands out.

Comment

Thanks fellas

As the island is so small and with so many 'nooks and crannies' each of the above is from a different location
                Most of the island juts up from the ocean with no beach as we know it, and the only 'good sandy beach' is protected by a coral reef 100m to 300m off shore, which is what caught many ships

Phil

Comment

great colours in 2nd image. wishing for more foreground and middle distance details in the first pic.third holds limited appeal to me, but do like the light behind the clouds.
                  Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Thanks everyone for your feedback .... some room to move for future PP editing too
                    Phil

Comment

What's the matter mate, can't you sleep?
                      Better a full bottle in front of me
                      than a full frontal lobotomy.
                      Hans

Comment

Working...
                      X