Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerbera

This is where this little gerbera lives, along the side verge of a neighbour's house and well protected between a couple of huge yuccas.
    18mm
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9734-Pink_Gerbera.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	486975
    They are a beautiful flower
    400mm
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9735-Pink_Gerbera.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	486976
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

The beauty of a humble flower shown very well here.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Hans. They are a beautiful flower and really vibrant.

Well done controlling exposure on the reds Isac. Large red doubles, like this one, are spectacular. I have some that came from my grandmother’s garden over 40years ago. They must be tough to have survived 40 years of my gardening. I bought a couple from a nursery several years ago and they only survived a couple of seasons.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

I have had a lightmeter app on my phone which I have hardly ever used It will measure incedent ligt continously whle the app is running and I'm making it a minor project to see how it compares to what the camera gives me. May even put the results here if they appear to be of any interest. Would be good on pictures with small areas of interest.
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

Hi Isac ...

and another 'beaudy mate - well done' it looks great at 400mm
        Phil

Comment

Originally posted by wigz View Post
          Well done controlling exposure on the reds Isac. Large red doubles, like this one, are spectacular. I have some that came from my grandmother’s garden over 40years ago. They must be tough to have survived 40 years of my gardening. I bought a couple from a nursery several years ago and they only survived a couple of seasons.
          Cheers Alan. This one flower just sits there until someone steals it then it just comes back. Seems hardy.

Originally posted by HansE View Post
          I have had a lightmeter app on my phone which I have hardly ever used It will measure incedent ligt continously whle the app is running and I'm making it a minor project to see how it compares to what the camera gives me. May even put the results here if they appear to be of any interest. Would be good on pictures with small areas of interest.
          Interesting to see the results Hans. I have enough trouble with the camera and the dog without having to faff about with my phone.

Originally posted by Ozzie_Traveller View Post
          Hi Isac ... and another 'beaudy mate - well done' it looks great at 400mm. Phil
          Thanks Phil. It's a beautiful little flower. I'm pleased with the IQ results at 400mm - I think I jagged a good all around lens.
          I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
          "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Working...
          X