Clear All

• I must get out more!

At least the cat is willing to pose

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC4578-copy.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	496477

And looks totally uninterested. Very nice.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• Taboo
      Taboo commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a lot of interest till feed time. Thanks.

Lovely photo....:-)

Comment

Willing? That is the sort of disdainful look that only a cat can manage. Nice portrait by the way.

Comment

• Taboo
        Taboo commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, thats her happy look. Ha. Should see her when she's a bit off! Thanks.

One of my pet hates is when people say "whatever", it is so dismissive. That's exactly what your cat is saying now. Great photo and pose, despite what her thoughts are.
      My Gear

Comment

• Taboo
        Taboo commented
        Editing a comment
        She is used to being around a lot of people and strangers and doesn't take crap from anyone. I generally get a nip once a day trying to be nice to her Grumpy.
        Thanks.

Beautiful cat. Nice shot.
      Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

• Taboo
        Taboo commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Dave.

Lovely portrait taboo. I had a tortie when I was in my 30's and he was a very smart cat. I see you like to play with frames in Photoshop. You might like some of my Mattes and Frames actions, free of course, which you can download from my website HERE
      Let me know if they work for you.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Taboo
        Taboo commented
        Editing a comment
        She is actually a Calico Isac. Initially I thought she was a Tortie also. Yes, thanks for that info on your frames. I downloaded some last year but will head back over and see if I missed anything. Thanks for that.

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the correction Taboo. They do look similar. Have fun with the frames and mattes. There's a few newies now. Post a few
    Working...
    X