Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning hike with the macro lens.

Little morning hike with my 100mm macro lens in a local forest.

1) Pennsylvania Clubmoss. Rather interesting plant as this class (Lycopodiopsida) has been around in one form or another for over 400 million years.
    613A4178 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr

2) Spiderweb covered in dew.
    613A4185 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr

3) Red Maple leaves. It's a little too early for autumn colors around here but some plants are suffering a bit of heat stress as it has been hotter and less wet that normal for about the past month.
    613A4189 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr

4) Maple sapling on the forest floor.
    613A4202 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr
    Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Great set of shots David

Paul

PJ-Cam on Flickr

Comment

Nice hike encounters pix. Spider web is most interesting for me. First might have won but for the light coloured leaf in left foreground. So out of place in this image and pulls the eye imho
      Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Well done on this set of shots. I am like the Spiders Web one as well but only cause I like it a little more than the others but only slightly.

Comment

G'day David

A beaut collection if stuff - good to see your images

Phil

Comment

A great set of images there David, I particularly like #1& #4 . New life sprouting from the earth, a new beginning.
            My Gear

Comment

Good to see that you enjoy your little hike in the woods. It can offer up some great photo opps if you keep your eye out for the little things as you have done here. I'd also like the leaf gone as avkomp suggested and I'd like to see the exif data which can help the newbies and us oldies
              I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
              "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Working...
              X