Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arabesque Orb Weaver

Spotted this guy sitting just off of the hiking trail this morning. Appears to be missing a leg.
    613A4309_1_1 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr
    Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Beautiful colours in the spider and background David. Nice and sharp too.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

What Alan said David. I'm sure they can afford to lose a leg now and then, we get by with just two!
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

you have captured the colouirs well in this one. I think the tree background suits the shot too. well done
        Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

When I had my old camera and I had a Macro lens I use to go into the back yard and found spiders like this and took their shots.
          I do miss this side of things and enjoy looking at this shot.

Comment

Very nice, the 100mm L Macro is a sweet lens and you`re using it well, I`ll have to dust mine off this weekend and take it for a walk.
            C+C,EDITS OK
            I shoot a Canon 90D with a few bits of glass.

Comment

Well photo's. We get these here in UK too at this time of year. They are so picturesque, and all spiders are fun....:-))

Comment

Looks like they fed it some LSD. They showed a comparison years ago of a web built by a spider fed on LSD and one not. Looked like your web Looks much like the Golden Orb Weavers I get around here in NSW
                Better a full bottle in front of me
                than a full frontal lobotomy.
                Hans

Comment

Working...
                X