Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCG at Night

Over 80,000 fans saw Collingwood beat Geelong at the MCG last night. Great sunset in Melbourne. I snapped this while watching the game on my PC.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MCG.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	273.1 KB
ID:	499179
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Geez mate ... when I saw the header I wondered whether you'd come over to give GJ a hard time
    Then I see it's from the tele ... looks okay too
    Phil

Comment

• Grumpy John
      Grumpy John commented
      Editing a comment
      He's welcome over any time.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Phil. I have a Kayo account (thanks to my wonderful and cherished daughter) and I watch the games on my PC. I use Screenhunter for screen shots and it works great.

Hi John. Not enough frequent Flyer points to come over. Maybe I'd get there for a Pies/Carlton Grand Final, but I'm not holding my breath

Cracker shot and a cracker game. There were some pretty speccy shots from the Doggies/Demons game as well.
    My Gear

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Great start to the season so far. Carlton don't seem to be as good as they were pumped up to be though. It seems to be one of their traits that they go to sleep in at least one quarter. They were lucky to get away with a draw. Not impressed so far. Your Pies just kept coming and they know how to run and get a win.

• Grumpy John
      Grumpy John commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate, I was a tad concerned when Jeremy Howe had that horrific accident, Geelong seemed to be able to score much easier than us. Good to see the 'Pies playing till the end, something they didn't seem to do under Bucks's coaching.,

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Carlton out of the 8 already! Not a good start. My only joy for the whole opening round was seeing The Eagles get done YAY!!!
Working...
X