Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drone/phone shot of Organic farm

At Lorinna with Lake Cethana in the background.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lorinna 1r.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	505.0 KB
ID:	456125

G'day Greg

All looks good from here matey - and I hope the farmers were happy with it as well
    ps- I see that the UK is about to force all "droners" to have a licence whereby their unit can be monitored in designated airspace locations

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie_Traveller View Post
      G'day Greg All looks good from here matey - and I hope the farmers were happy with it as well ps- I see that the UK is about to force all "droners" to have a licence whereby their unit can be monitored in designated airspace locations Phil
      Good luck with policing that.

Comment

Picturesque part of the world Greg, lucky you. If the UK do introduce it and it clutters up the courts with perpetrators, then Australia will definitely adopt it - as we have with every other thing that fails worldwide
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
          Picturesque part of the world Greg, lucky you. If the UK do introduce it and it clutters up the courts with perpetrators, then Australia will definitely adopt it - as we have with every other thing that fails worldwide
          Commercial operators already require a licence. They would have to try and restrict sales to have any hope of controlling private usage and you know how well that works with other restricted weapons/substances etc. I know common sense isn't so common but anyone using it as I do just to get a few different camera angles on a scene should not be a problem to anyone. I normally get the job done and am out of there without any-one even knowing I've been.

Comment

• Grumpy John
            Grumpy John commented
            Editing a comment
            Except for the photo's :-)

• seaslug
            seaslug commented
            Editing a comment
            Only very special people get to see those!

• Isac
            Isac commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree Greg, very hard to police. Most of us have common sense but there's always a few that lose sight of it now and then. Great that you obey the rules and still get wonderful photos from a birds eye view.
        Working...
        X