Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A High School Senior Portrait

I don't know about Australia but in the US when a high school student graduates they usually have their portrait taken. Mikala is part Japanese, part Hawaiian and part native American. Click image for larger version

Name:	Mikala Mimura.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	488934

This is a beautiful portrait, "The Eyes Have it". She and her parents should be very happy with it.

Comment

• Benji
      Benji commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. The trick to this pose is to NOT allow the subject to actually rest her head on her hands. While it looks like she is, her hands are actually barely touching her chin. If she actually rests her head in her hands her hands will push the skin under her chin up into her cheeks and they will bulge out!

Beautiful photo of a beautiful woman. The facial expression is wonderful, the pose and lighting are superb. Well done and TFS.
    In Australia when they end High School, they all travel somewhere and get wasted - with lots of selfies to prove it, with many regrets to live with down the line.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

G'day Benji

+1 to Brian's review
      Phil

Comment

Stunning young girl and great portrait. How old are they when they graduate over there?
        I'm in the middle

Comment

• Benji
          Benji commented
          Editing a comment
          Either 17 or 18 depending on where their birthday falls in the calendar year.
      Working...
      X