• Magic Bike Ride

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bikeride (Custom).jpg
Views:	53
Size:	234.7 KB
ID:	495900

Up and over,

With a little help from Photoshop...

Well "Stacked" Mark. For those who don't know, what's your workflow?
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Yikes, well it starts with a steady camera, taking sequential photos, ie several per second...

Once downloaded etc, I convert to RAW's to Jpegs, before loading up into Photoshop. I use Scripts to load the chosen files into a stack, choosing the Auto Align Option, and the Smart Object option. You can do that in the Layers if you want.

Once the upload is complete, go to Layers, Smart Objects, Stack.mode and choose the minimum option.

With luck, you will get the several moving subject as I have. The Auto Align needs some detail to stay still, usually in the background.

I must say I am no expert with Photoshop, just trails I have learned, and sometimes forgotten...

HAve a go, great when it works..

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Much appreciated Mark - thank you. I have done many of these "Action Sequence" images and they are fun to do, have great appeal and are different.
        Just some tips for next time, do your burst shots from side on so you can get good focus on the subject and that helps in post, so you can select images that don't overlap, although some overlap is OK.

• MJ224
        MJ224 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Isac...They are a bit of fun photography.

A different and interesting image Mark. Well done.
      Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• MJ224
        MJ224 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Wigz........:-)
    Working...
    X