Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the ball Lloyd .. not a treat that got Sheps attention.

Welcome to another post into Anna's world lol.

Flowering weeds for the weekend challenge on this forum.

333 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Husky doggy that Eve bought with her birthday money and it's wearing a fairy dress .. I'm not big on doggy dressups (the real dogs) but this I can cope with lol.

334 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Another sunset over Warnbro Sound.

335 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Dropped Kalen and mates off for a fish at Safety Bay jetty .. when I went to pick them up I had my dslr .. and two pelicans were hanging around .. and some windsurfers too .. then later at sunset took Matilda for a walk on the beach and was amazed by the erosion from the storms. Seaweed hanging off the wire on the fence too.

336 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr
    Went to the park and met some friends ..

337 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

A walk along the beach after a 32c+ day .. quite a few doggys there. Matilda enjoyed her cool off and got to sniff some doggy butts too. Good to see that she's more relaxed with other dogs and happy to see them. I still keep her on the lead if there are many dogs around but if only one, I will let her off if I feel the dog is not a grumpy one.

338 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr
    Anna
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
    My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Like the colours in the last beach shot Anna and that Shep is certainly cute - looks very active too.

Comment

Almost there Anna - almost there - when will we get there! Nice series.
        Terry
        An Olympus E620 user

Comment

Sunset at Warnbro Beach .. I'm always amazed at the beauty of our sunsets .. and I'm certainly making the most of them before we move.

339 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Another one .. with that strange cloud stretching across the sky.

340 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Set up the p&s (at sunset lol) on a post and did a selfie .. and part of Matilda chopped off lol.

341 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Chrisco and Castle Hampers had arrived yesterday

342 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Bought two kites from Rays Outdoors .. $4 each bargain. The fish kite worked well but the bat kite .. epic fail.

343 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Friend Jesse's (Kalen's fishing mate) nan grew this zucchini and kindly gave it to me. It's huge !

344 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Another sunset

345 of 346 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

I am wondering if I shall do the 365 next year or go to a 52 as I am not sure what my days will be like .. but then I have done the photo a day for 2 yrs now .. will I be able to stop! I can always start off as 365 and then cut back to 52 if need be. I have at least until June to get my Albumworks photobook finished in time for yet another of their birthday specials.
          Last edited by millicat; 11-12-2012, 12:31 AM.
          Anna
          My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Glad you're making the most of those sunset over ocean shots - you'll have to do dawn (very early in Cairns) shots when you move. Not long to go now hope you're all ready for it. That zucchini is a meal in itself.

Comment

Re: My 366

I am going to pause my uploading of images until I have the time and means. One more sleep until the packers come so I will be a bit of a chook without a head for the next few days trying to get everything done for moving. I will keep going with the photo a day and upload most likely at our new residence in Cairns.

To those who have come to my thread, thank you, comments are always appreciated.

Lastly, have a merry Christmas and safe new year. I will still flit around on the forum via my phone but no image uploads until mid January, unless it is a phone pic.

See you in this thread in the new year and possibly for a 2013 365.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
              Anna

Comment

Good luck with your big move millicat. Look forward to seeing what you come up with after your new move. No doubt cane toads will be posted. (-:
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/77375175@N04/
                Haven't been there, not done that.
                Jo

Comment

All the best in the move. May you and your family enjoy Christmas no matter where you are on the day

Comment

Re: My 366

Thnx for the well wishes. The move went well and we have 11 more days in this fab 15th floor apartment right near the water. Will continue this when I am in the house with my pc but will start a 2013 thread for my p&s.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 2
                    Anna

Comment

Working...
                    X