Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Quail Eggs

Since the Covid-19 saga and subsequent shortages in the supermarkets my wife has gone all survivalist on me. We now have a developing vegie garden and 15 Japanese quail. At the rate we're going we should be self sufficient in about 5 years .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eggs.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	219.0 KB
ID:	471915
    My Gear

Hmmmm - shortages > blame damn eedjets on twizzle-book etc

Pic wise ... beaut lighting, good sharpness across the image - and yes, you'll need more than 3 for a half-decent brekky

Phil

Comment

• Ozzie_Traveller
      Ozzie_Traveller commented
      Editing a comment
      as a ps- to above
      I was in a local shop the other day (as a regular there) and a woman demanded 5-dozen eggs 'because there was a shortage coming'. The shopkeeper refused - a) she was not a regular so max of 2-dozen, b) additional stocks were to be kept for shop's regulars, and c) he asked the woman whether she had asked the chooks whether they were going to follow the facebook messages and stop laying so as to cause the so-called shortage.
      damn eegits
      Phil

• Grumpy John
      Grumpy John commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the feedback Phil. And yes, the stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze.

Lovely image GJ. They're good scrambled with bacon as a side and a nice latte! For mains you can dish up a nice marinated Pan-Roasted Quail with Port Sauce served with fresh garden vegetables and a nice Chianti in an old fiasco. Yum!
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Working...
    X