No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You just can't see a dream

G'day all

I have no idea as to why someone would plonk a handful of comments onto a street sign - but as my Mum used to say "there is no accounting for some tastes"

As always, feedback welcome
    Phil

Perhaps part of the reason is that "respect" has almost disappeared. I'm sure that wasn't around when I was a kid. We were too scared we'd get a good hiding - perhaps that is a partly why it occurs.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Ozzie_Traveller
      Ozzie_Traveller commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps - I remember (from thousands of years ago) doing stuff I knew wasn't approved of my my mother!!
      I also wonder why someone would have a commercially made up stamp with that text in it - and what it means anyway
      Phil

• K1W1
      K1W1 commented
      Editing a comment
      This sort of thing has been common in Melbourne since I moved here in the mid 1980s. Generally the stencil signs are promoting a band or some sort of entertainment.
      You don’t need a commercial stencil. I kids stencil set with the letters cut out and taped back together in the correct order plus a spray can are all that is required. You can see in a couple where they have sprayed over the edges of the cardboard.
Working...
X