Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From The Other Side Of The World

It's good to see some of my M8s from other places, and thanks, John for the invite. I'm a freelance photographer in Ontario, Canada and for a long time just assumed all the rumours about Australia being just like Canada were true. Since I met a few of you Aussies on other forums, it just reassures me that I really have to get "Down Under" at the top of my bucket list.

Anyways, I still have to finish reading your rules about dos and donts here before I post any images.

G'day Roger, welcome to our humble forum and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. You are setting a dangerous precedent by reading the rules, I don't think that that's ever been done before.
    Anyway, welcome again and make yourself at home.
    My Gear

Comment

Welcome to the forum Roger. I'm a member of the Photography-Forum (UK) and see you there when I check in. We are only a small forum but those here are a great bunch of "Down-Unders". We hope you can offer us look at your part of the world and look forward to your contribution, including CC for our members. Cheers, Greg
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Welcome Roger. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
        Better a full bottle in front of me
        than a full frontal lobotomy.
        Hans

Comment

Thanks, guys. As a few of you know, I am an Admin on another UK forum even though I am from one of the Colonies. It seems that the world has grown smaller through t'internet over the past 30 years or so. A few of my closest internet friends are from down under.

Comment

Welcome Roger. Look forward to seeing some of your images.
            Sony A7rii
            https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

I just thought I would revive this one for all the newest members here that I already know from t'other forum.

Comment

• Grumpy John
                Grumpy John commented
                Editing a comment
                G'day Roger, it's starting to look like a family reunion around here.

Hi Roger

Comment

And a hi from me too.

Comment

Working...
                X