No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again

Hi

I used to be active in this forum many years ago - then life and kids kind of kept me busy.

I am now getting back into taking my camera out for some fun macro exploration and I thought I would head back in here for some photography chat and to share my photos. Some people may have been to a photoshoot day I had at my house with a few models and snakes which was a lot of fun - if you remember back that far, that was probably around the last few months I was active in here.

I used to explore portrait photography a lot and had the chance to participate in some photography days with Em and other members of this group which were always a lot of fun. I mostly now stick to macro.

Looking forward to being active in here once more.

Linda

Great to see you back Linda! Looking forward to seeing your pics and getting your ideas and input.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

There are a few macro shooters here Linda. Looking forward to seeing some images. Welcome back.
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

Hi Linda, it's great that you have taken the time to join the forum again. It would be really great to see some of your macro photography as I'm just getting started on that particular slippery slope. If you're still in touch with any of the members from "back in the day" let them know that we are still around and would enjoy their company again.
        My Gear

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, I will aim to post some macro photos this week. I really just love being able to uncover what is hiding right in front of us. I still see one member from back in the day, I know she is flat out lately but I will let her know the forum is still around - I was pleasantly surprised to see names I knew when searching through posts.

Comment

G'day Linda

Welcome aboard !!
            Regardless of 'before' vs 'now' .. it is always beaut to see a fellow enthusiast coming along to "show up the blokes" with some beaut images

Phil

Comment

Working...
            X