No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Good Evening Everyone
    I'm new to this forum and I'm looking forward to checking out all the information and see the photos that have been posted. I have an Olympus E-1 Mk11 camera which I purchased in February so I have lots of learning to do:-)

cheers
    robynmau

G'day Robyn and welcome to the forum. By all means have a look around and get familiar with the forum, but don't be afraid to post some of your images. Have a read of the Uploading Images section where there is a good explanation of how to upload your photos. The main is to make sure that your image is maximum 1024 pixels on the longest side and no bigger than 250Kb.
    I look forward to seeing your posts and images.
    Last edited by Grumpy John; 10-06-2020, 09:52 PM.
    My Gear

Comment

Hi Grumpy John, thanks for the guidance:-)

Comment

• Grumpy John
        Grumpy John commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome mate.

Hi Robyn
      Welcome to our little group.It is a little quiet here at times but there is a lot of knowledge shared. On the whole it is quite polite (as it should be) and lighthearted. Dig right in. The most trouble you will have is with the technicalities of the site as it is a bit "klutsy"
      Cheers Hans
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

• robynmau
        robynmau commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks HansE, I'll take some time to work my way through the site and 'ask' if I get too lost:-)

G'day Robyn

and I'll add my "hi-there' to everyone else's welcome too
      ps- I run Panny stuff, and although I have an m4/3 G-series, I mostly use the FZ cameras these days

Phil

Comment

Welcome to our forum robynmau. We're happy that you have joined us. Feel free to ask anything you need to know about the forum, there's always help here from all members - whether it's about Photography, Equipment or Post Processing. On the top menu, you'll find "Uploading Images", "Forum Rules" and "Help / FAQ". Forum Rules is a good place to start. We hope you enjoy your time with us and we look forward to your contribution.

Cheers, Greg (Admin)
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Working...
        X