Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there from SA

Hi there, I'm a newbie my name is Gavin from Seaford Rise in South Australia, and I also fit into the 'old fart' category. Now that I have plenty of time, I am pursuing my interest in photography, landscape, cityscape and urban. I have a Nikon D850, Nikon 24-70mm 2.8 and a Nikon 80-400mm 4.5-5.6 D. I have just started to get out and put into practice what I have been reading to learn and enjoying it. A lot of trial and error. Hopefully I can post some good shots when they come along. Cheers

Welcome Gavin. I look forward to seeing some of your shots.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Hi Gavin and welcome to the forum. We are a small, but loyal bunch here, always willing to help out with any questions you may have. Take your time to have a look around and familiarise yourself with the layout of the forum. Don't be afraid to ask questions, someone is bound to come along and help you.
      My Gear

Comment

Welcome Gavin. We love "old farts" here because that's what most of us are at the moment. As John has said, poke about in here to see what's what and we'd all love to see your work as you navigate your way around your camera and lenses. You've got some good gear there. Also if you want to comment on others images, just hop in and have your say.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Isac.

Comment

Working...
          X