Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Adelaide

Hi, I'm a new member from the Nth. Eastern Suburbs of Adelaide.
    I have recently taken up photography again after a break of several years. Digital photography is fairly new to me, and have a Sony A77v DSLR and a Sony R100iii as a take anywhere travel camera. I'm shooting raw and post processing in Lightroom.
    My main interests are landscapes (needs experience) also bird photography (just starting) the lenses used are 18-50mm zoom and 18-250mm zoom.
    My previous photographic life was with a Nikkormat FTN and Bronica ETR with a lot of B&W processing.

Regards
    Keith

G'day Keith and welcome to the forum. We are a small, but friendly bunch here and there is always someone ready and willing to answer any photography and/or PP questions you may have.
    I eagerly await seeing your images.
    My Gear

Comment

G'day Keith

Another WELCOME matey ........ as GJ says 'we are a small group but active and willing to help / share experiences'

Your Sony cameras should serve you well ........... I use Panasonic superzoom / bridge cameras exclusively and shoot JPG for 100% and do minor PP using an old version of PS Elements

Phil

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hi
          Welcome. Hans from Mudgee NSW My main interest is landscapes but all sorts of things can take my fancy. It has taken a couple of years here but with a lot of assistance my digital pictures have improved. Don't hesitate to put in your two bobs worth, or ask away.
          Better a full bottle in front of me
          than a full frontal lobotomy.
          Hans

Comment

Welcome to our small but fun family Keith. We look forward to your contribution. Posting is rather easy and help is on the main menu tabs above. Feel free to browse through the forum to get started. Again, welcome
            I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
            "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Something to make you feel at home.

21039659.jpg

Seen in the mall a fellow photographer.

21039650.jpg
              Better a full bottle in front of me
              than a full frontal lobotomy.
              Hans

Comment