Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacky Rail

Looks like I am standing on the rail line. I took this from a bridge and effect added in CS5.

Here's the original:-

The advantage of full frame .

Incredible. The effect is great and certainly does look like you are there and makes for a more pleasing composition.

Comment

I like the bottom part where it makes you look like you are standing on the tracks, but the top part just looks distorted.
      D7100, SB700. PS CS5, LR 4.4 - Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ScottH View Post
        I like the bottom part where it makes you look like you are standing on the tracks, but the top part just looks distorted.
        Hehe... That's the effect for train journey to the wacky unknown. Warp zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenspeed View Post
          Hehe... That's the effect for train journey to the wacky unknown. Warp zone.
          To infinity and beyond ..................
          D7100, SB700. PS CS5, LR 4.4 - Flickr

Comment

Ohhh wow, what a great effect! It really adds so much interest and life to the photo. What made you think of that filter? Actually which filter is it, since I'm not at home to open up my PS.
            Jenne

My Gallery
            My Flickr Gallery

Comment

Hi Jenne,

This is the sequence I did:-

Select all > Tranform > Perspective.

Basically pulled the shot to the desired effect and then finished off with some colour/saturation.

Would be interesting to get a shot of the train and get this effcet to look like I am standing on the track with it coming head on (provided not too much distortion happening).

Comment

Ohh thank you Greenspeed, I didn't think of the perspective filter which I use a lot, I was thinking one of the lens ones. It really is a striking effect perfect for this scene.
                Jenne

My Gallery
                My Flickr Gallery

Comment

good result on this one

well done
                  Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

I really like this I don't know how you did but yes I can see it does look like your standing on or maybe just a little above the tracks but not to the real distance you really were standing great stuff GS
                    All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

Comment

Working...
                    X