Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corella

I was viewing this scene and thinking it might be a good idea to look elsewhere but then the Corella threw out the wing..

It may not appeal to all. But I'm always on the lookout for backlit birds.

Attached Files
    Last edited by loose cannon; 19-09-2013, 07:35 PM.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

New system is not being kind to us yet Mick. Upload via the camera icon. Then click on the thumbnail to get half size image, right click that then 'view image' to get full size.

Bit of stuffing around but I guess the upgrade is causing a few headaches. Need patience!

Comment

Yeah, wot he said (or use Flickr/Photobucket etc) - sorry Mick - we missed you - but there are a few problems still
      Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

I can't find camera icon? all I can do is click either on attachments or the image icon and neither is getting me anywhere. I'm a bit lost here

Comment

It's the first big camera icon just on the left under this post - next to the paper clip - how long have you been in the bush?

But maybe you have a different view - sorry to be frivolous - it's driving lots of others to distraction as well - welcome back to civilisation
          Alan

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Sometimes I don't see the camera icon either It is the very left hand one on the icons on my screen. Everything is muddled up and not really functioning properly. When I go to save this post, a download box comes up When I finally get rid of the download box, the post still is in the editor. If I then refresh the page, the post appears in the thread
            I think the whole forum needs a reinstall.

Comment

I get post link, then toggle advanced editor, then smilies then upload attachments.

If I click on toggle advanced editor I the 'normal' icons including the old image icon that I used previously but no camera icon anywhere.

Comment

Hi

After clicking on 'New Topic ' I see this

Last edited by Alan; 19-09-2013, 08:47 PM.
                Alan

Flickr Instagram

Comment

I appear to be missing an icon! How careless of me to loose it lol!

Oh well, I'll play and see what happens. Thanks folks

Comment

Working...
                  X