• Tree branch

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sceletonized.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	290.8 KB
ID:	404253

Wrapped in plastic.

Well that's different, very creative.

"I came across this accidentally, it didn't/doesn't show up under 'New Posts' or 'Artistic Expressions'? not sure what's happening?... perhaps after this post/comment others will see it?? who knows?...cheers"

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
    CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaz View Post
      Well that's different, very creative.

"I came across this accidentally, it didn't/doesn't show up under 'New Posts' or 'Artistic Expressions'? not sure what's happening?... perhaps after this post/comment others will see it?? who knows?...cheers"
      Not sure either Gaz, origonally posted in the 'show us your edits' thread with the steps taken to get there.

I find that if there's a couple of posts that follow quickly by some-one else it just gets buried so I put it in the Artistic Topic as well. Perhaps it was recognised as a double up and therefore not displayed?

Comment

• Gaz
        Gaz commented
        Editing a comment
        Shows up in 'New posts' now...missed it in Losts thread...I read now he has missed posts there as well. Go figure? "Cyber demons in the works, "

Very different. I like the composition of the shot and the tones you've achieved. There do seem to be some artifacts visible along a couple of the branches.

Comment

Working...
      X