Name:	Leopard.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	429.5 KB
ID:	469966
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

G'day mate

Some will ask "geez Isac - is nuthin sacred?" .... leave them pussycats out in the paddock, not in the house
    Others here will say - "geez matey ... you've done well here, looks great esp the centre image
    10/10 from me

Phil

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      You're most kind Phil. Very much appreciated.

Geez Isac you must have been really bored to take this project on. It's a bit OTT for me BUT the seamless way that you have integrated what I'm guessing is 5 elements in to this image is nothing short of amazing. These animals look as if they were in the room, you have missed nothing, even down to the shadow of the Leopards head and leg on the wall behind it. Well done mate.
    Now go outside, take the dog for a walk and get some shots from the lake.
    My Gear

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for all that John! BUT the lake is bone dry again. I did see some cool action this morning: a lorikeet, 2 twenty-eights and 2 pink and greys all fighting over 1 bird box! It was brilliant, lots of screeching and wing flapping and guess what? No bloody camera!
      Entertaining 14 rellies today so got to go and get all dressed up and prepare the cray fish, fresh caught from Dongara, just arrived with the BIL.
Working...
X