Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just call me Action Jackson

I've been having heaps of fun, and learning at the same time playing around with actions. I know that some of these images are not to everyone's taste, but I'm having a ball.

Before action.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Churchill Island_0171 copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	418.6 KB ID:	477697

After Action.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Hands On Fire.jpg Views:	9 Size:	101.0 KB ID:	477676

#2Before action.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	head small.jpg Views:	0 Size:	484.6 KB ID:	477698

After action.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	head afterburn 4 action.jpg Views:	5 Size:	114.1 KB ID:	477677

Before action.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20110611 0028 small.jpg Views:	0 Size:	89.5 KB ID:	477699

After action.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20110611 0028.jpg Views:	4 Size:	119.9 KB ID:	477678

Before action.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Zombie small.jpg Views:	0 Size:	126.3 KB ID:	477700

After action.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Zombie Dynamize.jpg Views:	5 Size:	109.2 KB ID:	477679

Before action.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	KaBloom 29.jpg Views:	0 Size:	480.2 KB ID:	477701

After action.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	KaBloom 27.jpg Views:	4 Size:	141.7 KB ID:	477680
    Last edited by Grumpy John; 13-04-2021, 12:43 PM.
    My Gear

Interesting images John. I like the first two, but not something I’m inclined to try myself. I’m curious as to what the first is based on.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• Grumpy John
      Grumpy John commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for taking the time to comment on these images Alan. Silly of me not to include the base images in the OP, I will add them ASAP.

You are enjoying yourself mate. They do produce some great results. I'm not a fan of the random lines on #3 I'm not sure theyb are required. Are they easy to remove?
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Grumpy John
      Grumpy John commented
      Editing a comment
      I will have a play with it and get back to you.

Is this more to your liking Isac?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20110611 0028 (No Lines).jpg
Views:	95
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	477730

My Gear

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      100% mate !!

• Grumpy John
      Grumpy John commented
      Editing a comment
      I quite liked the first image with the lines, but now that I see it without them I have to agree that this is a great improvement.

Can you give us a bit of how you go about this John. Some compelling images there.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

They are all done with actions that I downloaded for free from the interweb. There is a lot of trial and error to get them working, but it gives you something to do on a cold, wet Melbourne weekend.

https://www.graphicux.com/concept-ar...toshop-action/

https://www.graphicux.com/actions-bundle-3-free/

https://www.graphicux.com/art-project-photoshop-action/
      My Gear

Comment

Working...
      X