Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ant on a Tree

Lovely contrasting textures on ths tree and was pleased to see an ant appreciatring the differences between the two surfaces
    Click image for larger version

Name:	7272-Ant_Tree.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	484576
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

It appears to be pondering the creation of the tree materials. What gave it away?
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      The ant looked utterly confused about why there are differing textures on a path that it has travelled on many occasions. It was also in a bit of a quandary as to which texture would be more gentle on his little feet. I told him "be brave and cross the line." Thus he did - and was awash with joy, knowing his journey would manifest itself into something glorious and not be tainted by the thought that his efforts would be seen as just another menial task in its pursuit of happiness.

• HansE
      HansE commented
      Editing a comment
      I am pleased you gave such kind consideration to one of our humble creatures. Surely you will be rewarded !

Interesting textures Isac. I'm impressed with your understanding and interpretation of this image shown in your response to Hans. I do think the writing style is just a little over the top though.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• HansE
      HansE commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he has studied Ant psychology demonstated by his understanding of its dilemma.

• wigz
      wigz commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you might be right.

• Ozzie_Traveller
      Ozzie_Traveller commented
      Editing a comment
      +1
      Phil

Thanks for your observations gentlemen! I love watching the ants go about their daily wanderings but I never quite understand just what they do exactly.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Working...
    X