No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPing revisit

A few days ago I was gifted a much more up to date version of photoshop than I'd been using. Thought I'd revisit some photos to see if my (poor) PPing skills have improved. I won't post the original tries but I'm much happier with how the PPing is developing.

Nankeen Kestrel

Great Egret
    Last edited by Mark L; 28-01-2016, 11:40 AM.

PS The reflection of the egret came out of the camera. My PPing skills aren't anywhere near being able to fake it.

Comment

Both are fine images, I'd be happy if they were mine.

Maybe a bit of a sharpening halo around the beak of the egret? Hard to tell on my lappy.
      -----------------------------------------------------
      Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

Both lovely images Mark. The reflection is rather cool. I think linking from flickr reduces the quality a bit - other members may have more insight into that. I also noticed that image #1 is really large (1800 x 1178 and 1.14MB). I didn't look at #2. For uploads to this forum we'd like images to be no larger than 1024 on the longest side and between 60 and 250-350kb. Thanks Mark, you probably knew all this and perhaps you forgot to resize.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Very nice images both of them. Maybe the Egret is a little over sharpened but not a huge issue. That reflection is quite unusual!

Comment

These look good and I love the reflection of the egret. Wow CS6 Mark, have fun learning all the new possibilities. Lots of good tutorials on the web and not sure about NSW but in Qld, if a member of the local library we get access to Lynda.com through our State Library free of charge.

Comment

• Mark L
              Mark L commented
              Editing a comment
              Gazza is a generous fella
          Working...
          X