No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey Butcherbird

Taken with the Olympus E-M1 and 40-150 f2.8 with the 1.4 TC attached. It annoys me that I cut off his tail.

Lloyd
    Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
    Flickr
    Smugmug

nice capture, shame about the tail as you mention, perhaps crop closer and make it a body shot and tell em you did it on purpose?
    Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Hahaha thanks Stephen. Trouble is I have an eyepiece extender on the 5DII and am having a bit of strife getting used to not having one on the Olympus. I may have to revert to the screen for composing but using the screen on an E-M1 flattens the battery so fast it is scary, so even though I have a spare I try not to use it.
      Lloyd
      Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
      Flickr
      Smugmug

Comment

Lovely shot, nice and sharp. Lovely big eyes. I reckon with a bit of mucking around you could add the tail Lloyd. I might have a fiddle with it myself. I'm laid up at present after having a bad fall while doing a Fremantle Twilight photography walk on Sunday with 42 other togs. The sad bit is that nobody took photos of it.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

With tail...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	LJG-butcherbird-E.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	428593
          I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
          "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Lovely image. I think it needs a little cropped of the top now.

Comment

Good one Isac, you are certainly better at PP than I am hahaha
              Lloyd
              Flickr
              Smugmug

Comment

• Isac
                Isac commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Lloyd, it's what I do and enjoy and it's always a learning curve to keep trying new stuff in Photoshop. It's a powerful piece of software.
            Working...
            X