No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Quick Snack

I put this image in the Birds forum because it's a photo of a duck, which we all know is a bird - albeit a dead baby Pacific Black - but still a duck - for now.
    I get pretty pissed off when this is allowed to happen. I won't go on too much but if Mr Howard had let me keep my rifle, it would have been used today.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	II__3289-1.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	320.9 KB
ID:	474657
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

G'day mate

yep - when ferals get into the local population - and uncontrolled pets do the same, the response probably needs to be the same

I have many farmers as mates and from time to time I hear the story about 'somebody' who lets the house animals roam, vs neighbours who have those same animals chasing etc their commercial animals - sheep mostly. One mate recently told the story of shooting the neighbours dog - after 4-5 threats to do so, and hung the carcass on the fence next to their farm gate so they could not miss seeing it. Their other dogs were then restrained at night

Phil

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      It's just not good enough Phil. The owners are usually people who don't care to much about themselves let alone anyone else. The owners of the cat also have dogs and let them loose at the lake to do whatever they want. They scare the hell out of local birds and crap everywhere as well. It's the world we live in and if you voice your opinion on the matter you cop it from all sides. I posted the pic on our local facebook page and most agreed it shouldn't happen but the odd a---hole said it was the cats right to feed on whatever it wants - go figure. I know it's not the cats fault. Just for fun I sent it to our friends at the city council so I'll see if they care about it. I like the dog story BTW.
Working...
X