• Form a queue..........

Click image for larger version

Name:	P9081850-ORF_DxO_DeepPRIME (Small).jpg
Views:	78
Size:	213.8 KB
ID:	490484

Look Lively...:-)

G'day Mark

Yeah mate ... we all do it every day -- wait here please - next please - what's your pleasure Sir?

Phil

Comment

Nice shot Mark.
      Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

overall I think this one is a tad too busy. you have too much going on with the wire in the shot also and the oof one on right. half a bird on the left and some other stuff. exposure and stuff look good. bear in mind that these are just my thoughts and we all see stuff differently
        Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

• MJ224
          MJ224 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes it was a shame about the wire...:-)

Well spotted. I like the concept but agree somewhat with Stephen in that it is a bit busy.. Cropping to remove the half-birds and object on the left would help, as would cloning out the wire towards the right.

The image could be a bit sharper but it's possible this may have been caused by the forum resizing the image.
        Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Hi Mark, as you have said we can edit your images I have had a little play.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_41366.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	490891

was tempted to try to move the two branches over the male but decided that might be a step too far (for me).

Comment

Well done.I did try and remove the wire, but not as well as you did..;-)

Comment

Working...
            X