No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worlds dirtiest corella

saw this little corella knawing off the top of a branch in a pause from the rain.
    Not sure why it is so dirty, possibly mud or something, except that the dirt around here isnt red like this.
    didnt seem overly fussed by me being around and sometimes gave enough head turn for light to hit the eyes.
    d5 600f4 1/1250 f5.6 iso 1600. fullframe cropped to portrait. probably should have opened up more than I did to reduce background distractions.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	corella 6638.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	330.7 KB
ID:	491328
    Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

That is certainly a dirty bird. I wonder what it has been doing. Plenty of detail there Stephen. A softer background would have been better, particularly the section above the bird, but there is nothing too distracting there. Still, a quality shot.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Dirty all right mate, but nowhere near as dirty as we got as kids back in the day. Well displayed image BTW.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

I think the f-number is perfect for the subject as the whole bird's in focus with lovely feather detail. Not to question your artistic vision but consider applying moderate blur on the background so it melts a bit.

Comment

Working...
        X