No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little corella wing stretch

saw this little corella today chewing on the newly budding maples around here.
    got a few static pix, but then it decided to flap a bit so got a few pix of that.
    thought this one was about the most dramatic.
    d5 600f4 tc17 (1000mm) 1/500 f8 iso 1600 minor crop Click image for larger version

Name:	corella7924.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	273.0 KB
ID:	492089
    Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Nice pose and a clean background. Great shot!
    Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

The look on its face is great, very focused. They make a good subject with their antics. Well exposed and framed.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

dont see too many corellas on here for whatever reason.lots of other types though.
        someone asked me the other week why I want frame rate and generally shoot in high speed continuous on relatively static subjects.
        well, this is a case of why. the corella was relatively static, destroying the tops of the maple when it did this. so you fire of a burst and hopefully get a pleasing shot from it with wings up.
        to be honest, I was wishing it was fully facing me etc but alas, this was it.
        Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          I like the angle you got with this one.

Great bird portrait. Love the composition and everything else.
        Better a full bottle in front of me
        than a full frontal lobotomy.
        Hans

Comment

Working...
        X