All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning walk assortment

#1 - Swan.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	6445-Swan.jpg Views:	12 Size:	306.3 KB ID:	492227
    #2 - Swans in a wide shot.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	6444-Swans_Wide_Shot.jpg Views:	12 Size:	305.7 KB ID:	492225
    #3 - Kingfisher. I didn't have a choice for angle, I could only see it through one spot with harsh light behind it but I salvaged it from the shadows.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	6388-Kingfisher.jpg Views:	12 Size:	292.2 KB ID:	492224
    #4 - Black faced Cuckoo Shrike sharing a leafless tree with a Singing Honeyeater.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	6434-BFCS_Singing_Honeyeater.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	295.9 KB
ID:	492382
    Last edited by Isac; 02-10-2022, 02:11 PM.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

All lookin' beaut to my eyes
    Phil

Comment

Beautiful shots. Really like that Kingfisher one.
      Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie_Traveller View Post
        All lookin' beaut to my eyes. Phil
        Thanks Phil. I see this every day and it changes every day as well. It's a joy to be able to stroll around here.

Originally posted by David_MC View Post
        Beautiful shots. Really like that Kingfisher one.
        Thank you David. It's a lovely part of the planet to live. That kingfisher took a bit of PP to bring it out of the shadows but glad I spent the time. It was in the "trash" and I decided to see what I could do to bring it to life. The bird was only tiny - about 150mm (6") from head to tail - and I've never seen one that small. Here's another I salvaged.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	6377-Sacred_Kingfisher.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	300.6 KB
ID:	492321

I Shoot A Canon

Comment

Another nice series. You seem to live in a beautiful place. They ate all great but there is just something about #4

Comment

good assortment here. black swan is my pick of these.
            I like the light on the 2nd kingfisher pic the best out of the 2 also. just to be a pain
            Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Originally posted by AlfandBen View Post
              Another nice series. You seem to live in a beautiful place. They ate all great but there is just something about #4
              Thanks A&B. To me it's a beautiful little place right in the middle of suburbia - only 20 minutes to Perth central (15km). The largest lake is only 5 houses away.

Originally posted by avkomp View Post
              good assortment here. black swan is my pick of these. I like the light on the 2nd kingfisher pic the best out of the 2 also. just to be a pain
              Thanks Stephen. Not a pain. I appreciate your honest appraisals and it's good to get feedback from a talented tog such as yourself
              I Shoot A Canon

Comment

Working...
              X