No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colourful Birds

Red Capped Parrot (Purpureicephalus_spurius), native to the southwest of Western Australia as is the Banksia prionotes, commonly known as acorn banksia or orange banksia.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2040-Red_Capped_Parrot-(Purpureicephalus_spurius).jpg Views:	0 Size:	298.6 KB ID:	503625

Click image for larger version  Name:	2045-Red_Capped_Parrot-(Purpureicephalus_spurius).jpg Views:	0 Size:	301.8 KB ID:	503626
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Stunning images Isac, were these taken at you local lake?
    My Gear

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      2 doors down in the front yard of a friend's house. Charlie decided to venture off in another direction today so glad he did.

• Grumpy John
      Grumpy John commented
      Editing a comment
      So less than 100 metres from the front door, how good is that.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      As good as one could hope for John. I do stand back now and then and think how lucky I am to live in this environment smack bang in the middle of modern suburbia. It really is amazing.

Excellent images Isac. I like the way you have composed them to include the flowers.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Beautiful birds. Nice shots.
      Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by wigz View Post
        Excellent images Isac. I like the way you have composed them to include the flowers.
        Originally posted by David_MC View Post
        Beautiful birds. Nice shots.
        Thanks Gentlemen - appreciated. The parrot was in another tree, a lot less interesting and just as I was about to shoot, it took off and I thought I'd missed getting a good shot. But to my joy, it just flew to the nearby banksia and perched on the flower. Then it turned it5s head as if to ask "Is this a better shot?". I whispered "yes it is in fact" and the rest is history
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Working...
        X